Registration Forms

If you are a resident of the H. Clarke Powers Elementary attendance boundary, please complete and submit the appropriate grade level application(s) to the school office for processing.  Please be sure to submit all required documentation outlined on the front page of the enrollment packet.  
Please Note: Completed Transitional Kindergarten enrollment packets must be submitted to the district office for processing.  
Questions regarding Transitional Kindergarten eligibility and enrollment can be directed to the district office at (916) 652-1800
All families interested in an Interdistrict Transfer to H. Clarke Powers Elementary must work with their home school district to obtain a signed Interdistrict Transfer Request Form.  The completed form can be submitted to the district office along with a completed enrollment packet for processing.
Families living within the Loomis Union School District boundary but not within the H. Clarke Powers resident boundary and wishing to attend H. Clarke Powers must submit an Intradistrict Transfer Request Form to the district office for processing.  If you are new to the district, please complete an enrollment packet also.